Item#: CS-RE12SKUA CU-RE12SKUA
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.rheemheatpumpsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.splitairsystem.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.heating-air-conditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.house-air-conditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerunitprices.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Panasonic RE12SKUA 12,000 BTU Ductless Mini Split, Single Zone, 230/208 Volt, SEER of 16.0, System Includes CS-RE12SKUA Indoor Unit with Remote, CU-RE12SKUA Outdoor Inverter Heat Pump Condenser
Panasonic ductless mini-splits and ventilation fans can be combined together as a working system that allows you to efficiently and cost-effectively heat or cool your entire home, while exhausting damaging pollutants and moist air from the home. The Panasonic Total Home Comfort Solution provides whole house comfort year round, improved energy efficiency, and a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home. With the Panasonic Total HVAC Solution, however, you can efficiently — and cost-effectively — heat or cool your entire home.
How does the Total Home Comfort Solution benefits Panasonic customers?
- Best-in-class heating, cooling and ventilation... all in one simple package
- Easy, one-stop shopping
- Simple, space-saving installation
- Energy efficient solution saves the homeowner money on their energy bills.
- Maintains a comfortable temperature all year long.
- Improves indoor air quality (IAQ) by reducing moisture and airbone pollutants.
- Provides balanced airflow for fresh air throughout the entire house.
- Helps assure compliance with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and Energy Star 3.0. Whole house comfort from season to season. Energy efficiency and healthy indoor air. The Total Home Comfort Solution...
Only from Panasonic
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician otherwise warranty is void. Manufacturer will only cover parts that are under warranty. The Installer is responsible for labor warranty.